Sunday, March 24, 2013

3 Day Slimdown from Shaun T's Rockin' Body: Day 2

STAYING STRONG
Okay, so I told myself that I would not get on the scale until the morning of Day 4 after I concluded the 3 Day SlimDown, but I just couldn't resist. When I weighed this morning I was down 2lbs in just one day, and feeling great, which made since, because all night and most of the day I had to repeatedly take trips to the bathroom.  The plan is intended to "cleanse", so overall I was say so far so good. For those of you who did not read the posting for Day 1, I am drinking a blended shake for 4 times a day and a salad for dinner in accordance to Shaun T's Rockin' Body; hence the title. (click on Day 1 for recipes). During the day the shakes keep me full, but I did experience mild cravings for something to actually eat, instead of drink. Today, I swapped out the turkey in my salad for a serving of grilled shrimp and will post pictures below, but I would have to say I prefer the turkey over shrimp for this salad combination.

THIS PLAN IS BEST FOR...
I think this is a good plan for a weekend jump-start to your diet when you don't have anything to do, because it does require you to use a blender for the most part of the day. If you must be in the goal a possible suggestion would be to blend multiple servings together and place it in a large temperature controlled jug or container. If you do try this let me know how it goes. Good luck!

YOUR MENTAL STATE
I said it once, and I will say it again, because you when you "get it" you will really get it. As long as you except success as the only option you will succeed.  So stop making excuses, and stop leading a better life.  I want to see you get where you are trying to go. If you need advice or support, feel free to contact me at anytime.

*Come Again*

No comments:

Post a Comment